1 - Degreased copper tube
Precision UK’s CPX degreased copper tube is manufactured in the UK under BS EN 13485 Medical Devices: Quality Management Systems. All tube is manufactured under strict quality control procedures to ISO 9001:2008. CPX tube is the only British manufactured tube that is CE marked as a class IIa Medical Device 93/42/EEC with notified body British Standards Institute under CE0086.
It is suitable for jointing degreased medical gas copper fittings and other medical gas equipment compliant to BS EN 13348, BS EN 1057, BS 2871 Part 1 Table X, EN 7396 and HTM 02-01. CPX copper tube is designed for use in Medical Gas Pipeline System (MGPS) installations and incorporates the specialist requirement of the MGPS industry to include cleanliness, packaging and usability required to attain the levels of quality as stated particularly in HTM 02-01.
Specific benefits include
- Each pipe is cleaned to have a maximum carbon level 0.20mg/dm².
- Each pipe is individually end capped and bundled in sealed polythene bags to maintain cleanliness.
- Chemical composition CU.DHP to ISO 1190-1/CW024A to EN1412.
- All copper tube is manufactured under strict quality control procedures to ISO 9001 and CE marked under the Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC (CE0086) Class IIa.
- BSI Kitemarked
- Batch numbering for traceability is included on all pipework.
- All copper tube from sizes 12mm through to 108mm are engraved/permanently ink marked with the following information: EN 13348, nominal dimensions, manufacturer details, part no., CE Mark, Medical Device Directive to 93/42/EEC, time and date of production.
- 25 year guarantee.
||12mm x 0.6mm
||15mm x 0.7mm
||22mm x 0.9mm
||28mm x 0.9mm
||35mm x 1.2mm
||42mm x 1.2mm
||54mm x 1.2mm
||67mm x 1.2mm
||76mm x 1.5mm
||108mm x 1.5mm
2 - Degreased medical gas copper fittings
CPX end feed copper fittings are manufactured in the UK under BS EN 13485 Medical Devices: Quality Management Systems. They are suitable for jointing degreased medical gas copper tube pipelines compliant to BS EN 13348, BS EN 1057 and BS 2871 Part 1 Table X as quoted in HTM 02-01 and C11.
Exclusively designed for Medical Gas Pipeline Systems (MGPS), CPX copper fittings recognise and embrace the specialist requirements of the medical gas pipeline industry to include all aspects of design, cleanliness, packaging and usability required to become a successful partner for installations of pipelines compliant with HTM 02-01, C11 and BS EN 7396.
Specific benefits include
- CPX®branded solid British design
- Control and highly visible indication panel
- CE marked under Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC with approval from British Standards Institute CE0086 classified as Class IIa Medical Device
- All interconnecting pipework is included
- Copper stubbed outlet and inlet pipework for ease of connecting to MGPS
- Available in Single or 3 Phase
- Anti-vibration mounts on all pumps
- Isolator to each pump unit as standard
- Alarm and BMS outputs for remote status indication
- Pre-set vacuum relief valve and low pressure sensors
- Low voltage (24V) remote switches
- Visible condensate drain flask fitted to exhaust
- Easy to install 4 wire + earth remote switch wiring
- All settings are factory set and verified with certificates of inspection
Designed to meet the requirements of (but not exclusive to):
- EN 1254: Specification for Capillary Copper Fittings
- BS 684: Specification for Copper Fittings used with Copper Tubes
- ASTM B280: Cleanliness Testing
- HTM 02-01: NHS Health Technical Memorandum
- C11: NHS Model Engineering Specification-Medical Gases
- BS EN 7396: Medical Gas Pipelines for Compressed Medical Gases and Vacuum
- BS EN 740: Active Anaesthetic Gas Scavenging Pipeline System
- CE marked as a Class IIa Medical Device 93/42/EEC with notified body British Standard Institute CE0086
||Elbow 45 Degree
3 – Medical Lockable Line Valve
Medical Lockable Line Valve & NIST Tee Assembly
The CPX lockable line valve is manufactured in the UK under BS EN 13485 Medical Devices: Quality Management Systems and CE marked with notified body British Standards Institute under the Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC (CE0086). They are designed to have a tight shut off and blow out proof stem for protection against pressure surges.
They comprise of a 2-piece full bore male threaded nickel plated brass ball valve c/w chrome plated brass ball, blow-out proof stem, stem O-ring, Teflon® ball seals and flat face copper stub pipe assemblies. The copper stub pipe assemblies are manufactured from medical gas copper tube compliant to BS EN 13348 and are factory soldered to brass flat face seal housings chemically cleaned and degreased.
The copper pipe stubs are of sufficient length to enable brazing directly to the MPGS utilising flux less brazing to WKO (82) 1. Flat face housing incorporate Nitrile® or Viton® O-ring seals ensuring 100% gas tight connections. The chrome plated valve handle is lockable in the open or closed position by way of a sliding device and a brass padlock is provided to prevent unauthorised or inadvertent operation of the valve. For ease of installation all brass padlocks are the same size for the full range of ball valves from 15mm to 108mm.
All line valves are fully pressure tested for valve tightness and leakage and batch numbered for traceability prior to packing and delivery. They are individually end capped and sealed in a clear polythene bag to maintain cleanliness.